We are very passionate about what we do - and it shows! Life Skills Training is helping to improve the standard of Celebrants both here in Australia, New Zealand and abroad. Sally Cant is the owner of Life Skills Training - formally known as The Celebrants Training College.
Life Skills Training PL (RTO 22417) is a Registered Training Organisation who trains nationally accredited courses and non-accredited courses.
We offer first class, inspiring, best practice training to clients. All our trainers are qualified Celebrants training celebrants. We have skills in business and celebrancy and can offer you the very best in training.
Sally Cant is the owner of Life Skills Training - and The Celebrant's Training College and has been an authorised Celebrant since 1995. Sally is one of Australia's leading Celebrants and trainers and has been involved in the training of Celebrants since 2001. Sally’s first book The Heart and Soul of Celebrancy has sold over 7000 copies and is the text book for many training organisations both here in Aust and the USA. Her second book – Conversations About Death is now available - www.conversationsaboutdeath.com.au and www.amazon.com Sally is a sought atfer speaker and often speaks at conference in Australia and NZ.
CERT IV in Celebrancy - Melbourne
CERT IV in Celebrancy - Sydney
Fantastic group of people.
Ian Scheuner, Valentina Proklova, Ana Campos, Anh Tran, Christine Beasley, Natalie Kennedy, Jane Price, Susan Bottomley, Julia Walker-Bengtsson, Melissa Blakey, Helen Wittmack, Tania Waitokia and me of course!
Care - Treat everyone as individuals worthy of our care, respect and best endeavours.
Love - We want our customers to love our business as much as we do.
Appreciation - Recognise and value the continued support of our clients and the efforts of our staff.
Professionalism - Operating in a professional manner with honesty and integrity towards all people.
Make a difference - We want to make the world a better place for everyone.
Inspire - We inspire people to be the best they can be
Dreams - We help to make your dream come true.
A good ceremony can change lives. A great ceremony can transform lives.
We believe our business stands out because we are caring, ethical human beings who just love what we do. We make things easy for you to understand and always treat you with respect. Celebrancy is a fast growing industry where our clientele expect the best to be delivered. We help you to achieve this in a Best-Practice, high standard way. We as Celebrants have a huge social and legal responsibility that must not be underestimated. The training is comprehensive to ensure you can deliver the high standard that the client expects. We make no apologies to the fact that we will challenge you to improve your level of service and experience. We are accessible and promote communication with other students.
We have a vast array of courses to suit your needs - whether you are a student aspiring to become a great celebrant or if you have many years experience in the industry we can help you to improve your skills.
We set a very high standard in business ethics and delivery. The proof is in the continual growth of our business and the repeat work for clients, along with referrals to new clients.
Sally has been training and consulting to celebrants for quite a few years now. She has lectured for Swinburne University and Wodonga TAFE in (Plan, Conduct and Review CHCMCEL401A). She has lead the Ongoing Professional Development around the countryside during the years 2003-2009 and will once again be training OPD in 2014. Sally has consulted in many diverse subjects from Celebrancy to Computer Skills through to Advertising and Marketing.
- Civil Marriage Celebrant (CMC), appointed by Attorney General’s Dept, 1995
- Author of The Heart and Soul of Celebrancy - and Conversations About Death
- National Committee member of NDAN - National Death Advocacy Network
- Committee member of CCGA - Monash Graduates Celebrants Assoc
- Member of FIMAC - Funeral Industry Ministerial Advisory Council
- An Associate Member of the National Speakers Association of Aust. NSAA
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy CHC42608
- TAE40110 Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Graduate Diploma of Celebrancy (ICC)
- Owner/Director of The Celebrants Training College Pty Ltd
- OPD Trainer 2003-2009
- Lecturer - Certificate IV in Celebrancy
- Trainer of Celebrants – in 2009 alone she trained over 1500 current celebrants in OPD and Funeral Celebrancy
- Editorial Board member of Threshold Magazine
- National Committee Member of MAREAA - Marriage & Relationship Educators Association of Australia
- 20 years as a National Manager of Communication Agencies – including - Ross Graphics and Social Change Media
- 25 years as a Music teacher
- Teacher and Lecturer- RMIT, Swinburne, Wodonga TAFE et el
- Corporate MC
- Speaker at a number of conferences - CANZ Blenheim NZ, CCGA Monash Parkville, CCNA Richmond et el.
- MC and Presenter for the MARENC09 – Marriage and Relationship Educators National Conference 2009
The Celebrants Training College
6 Morton Place
Rowville 3178, Victoria
Mobile: 0408 691 405
ABN: 444 059 479 159